Hello again everyone

• Well i finally had my baby. he was 6pds and 11oz and 21in long. We named him stephen ethan. He is so perfect. My husband and I are loving being a family and playing with the baby. I will put up some pictures realsoon

• Mehgan-

Congrats!  What wonderful news that your baby has arrived and that you and your husband are loving him so.  I love the name that you picked out! :)  What is the best thing about being a new mom?  I can imagine that there are many things!

-Jess

• That's great news! I can't wait to see pictures! There are so many wonderful things about having a newborn..their sweet smell, the sound of their coos, the softness of their hair~ Ah what a wonderful Christmas blessing!

Congratulations!

• Yay! So glad you updated us! Congrats on your sweet baby boy. I can't wait to see the pictures. Enjoy the best Christmas gift ever!!

• God gave your family a very wonderful blessings and gifts this Christmas. That's why you should cherish and treasure each moment. Not all lucky to have a gifts like yours, I have a friend of mine who is waiting for almost 10 years but still as of now they did not receive the gift yet.