Just signed up today

• Hi,

New to this board, just signed up today.  Expecting baby #4 in August.  Smile  Just wanted to say HI to everyone, it seems like a nice and friendly place.

• Lov2crochet-

Welcome to the boards!  I am so glad that you found our community, and you are right this is a pretty supportive place to come. :)  Congrats on baby #4. Are your other kids excited about the baby?  Do you know if it's going to be a girl or a boy?  What are YOU most excited about in regard to being a "new" mom again?

I hope you will continue to come and share with us how things are going.

:)-Jess

• Saw ur post.  Congrats n welcome. I am new here as well.

• Jess,

Thank you!  My 2 oldest are excited about the new baby, my youngest is too young to know what is going on.  I am only 14 weeks, so it is too soon to find out if it will be a boy or a girl, but we will definitely find out when I am farther along.  My mommy instinct says girl ( I was right in guessing with my previous 3) but we will just have to wait and see. 

I am most excited about getting to hold a newborn again Smile.  I love holding babies just cuddling with them.  They are just so little and sweet.  I can't wait to meet my little sweet baby.

Thanks for the welcome.  I will check in again soon.

• Luv2crochet -

Welcome and congrats on number 4!! I'm impressed you had such great instincts with your first three kids and guessed their gender correctly. I had absolutely NO clue with my first and am pregnant with my second - guessing a girl as well! I, too, love the snuggles and cuddles with a newborn. There is nothing quite like it. :-) I'm glad you joined and look forward to hearing how your pregnancy goes. I'm 12 weeks along - so we are fairly close! Congrats again. :-)