does anyone speak spanish??

• is there anyone who speaks spanish?? i mean, i know how to write in english, but sometimes is easier for me to express myself in spanish!!!

• Hi!  I only speak a bit of spanish, but wanted to welcome you to the boards (in english) and let you know that I'll keep my fingers crossed that a fellow spanish speaking mom will reply.  In the meantime I'm happy to chat in english. :)  I know it's not the same though...

-Jess

• i know spanish ..... Smile

• Yay for Bentley!  

• I am fluent in spanish :)

• good!!!! finally someone that speaks spanish!! you know, i have been replying you many times,  but the forum never posted it. i would like to write you all in spanish (those who speaks spanish), but i already try it and it didn't worked eather. i think it's really necesary to write in english.

•  

• i understand spanish but i barely write it or speak it but surely i will understand!

• hi... im impress to find someone who speaks and write spanish, im glad of that, but the forum is not qualified to receive messages in other language that english, even that we can talk about anything you want. just excuse my spelling, im practicing my writing.

• i know spanishBig Smile

• hola.. =)

• hello sweetmilkly!!!

• hola, I speak spanish!