Recent New Mom here

•   Just wanted to drop a line to say hi to everyone. I finally went through all the stuff I got at the hospital and joined today. So...hi Big Smile

• Welcome! When are you due? Congrats on your pregnancy! Would love to hear more about you - glad you found us at StrongMoms!

• She is already here. She was born June 24th.  Big Smile And she has been a blessing in our lives and I never thought I would love anyone as much as I love her  . Even though technically she's a preemie...she's already lifting up her head and rolling over..so far only to the left  Star. She is developing well and I look forward to seeing what other wonders she brings to our lives.  Geeked

• MsSadie-

Congrats on the birth of your daughter!  What wonderful news that you have a healthy baby.  What is the best thing about being a mom?

Welcome to strongmoms!

-Jess

• Oh, congrats!! It's amazing how quickly you can fall in love with such a little thing. :-) Is she having to stay in the NICU at all or is she home with you? She sounds like a strong little girl. :-) So thrilled for you.

• congrats!