Hi Ladies!!

• I am so happy to be apart of this chat world! I cant wait to see your pictures, hear your stories and everything in between!

Just a little about me,

I am 20 years old, my husband is 21. We met in 4th grade, started dating May 2010, got engaged December 2010, married May 12 2012 and we are now trying for our first baby and the first grandbaby on both sides of our family. We have been trying since March 2012 and have had no luck so far. However, we are not giving up!!

I am looking for buddy with which we can share stories, struggles and everything else! I have friends with babies already but now I'd like a friend who I can support and who will support me too!

I look forward to making friends with you wonderful ladies & wish you all the best!
    HAPPY MONDAY!!!

Smile

• I'm so excited to be the first to welcome you to the boards.  It sounds like this will be a great place for you to meet other future moms (current moms, dads, brothers, sisters and friends!).  I love that you shared about your husband, that is the sweetest love story.  Big Smile

I hope that you will continue to visit the board and post.  Let us know how we can support you, you will always find a listening ear here!

:) Jess

• Hi and welcome to StrongMoms!! So glad you found us on here - we are an awesome group that supports and encourages each other. :-) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as you try for a baby. I just love hearing about couples who met at an early age. So cute! Did you guys like each other when you were younger or were you just friends? Anyway, welcome aboard and look forward to getting to know you more! 

• Welcome to Strong Moms! We are so happy to have you on board. Trying to have a baby can be a stressful time, but try to relax as much as possible. Let us know if you have any questions and maybe we can help! Good luck!

• Thank you so much for welcoming me! It is so great to meet wonderful people going through the same thing.

So excited to make friends, and thank you for being there for me.

God bless!

• Hi and thank you for welcoming me! I am very glad that I found this website as well, it is so great having a way to meet others going through the same thing. Oh thank you so much, are you trying as well? And if so, I wish you the best of luck and for a quick positive test!

Yes, we met in fourth grade, and had a crush on each other all throughout elementary, middle school and high school. We even have a picture of us together in fourth grade and you can just tell we were in love with each other (or puppy love).

Thank you again and I really look forward to getting to know you better as well.

God bless!

• Thank you so much for welcoming me.

We definitely know the stress, we've been trying since March with no luck, but we are definitely excited and keeping our heads held high.

Thank you so much again and god bless!

• I actually just had my second little boy. Our first is 3 in a few weeks and he loves his little brother. He is full of energy, though, so its hard keeping up with him! Such a cute story about you two. :-) Wishing you all the best as you keep trying! 

• Hi BabyRichards1, welcome to Strong Moms..Its nice to be part of this group and enjoy reading and sharing your experiences here. At times we really need some people to share our stories and ask for their opinion as well..

• I really appreciate the support that I'm getting so far.  I just want to encourage you on today and to tell you that you your baby is on the way. God will give us what we need in due time. Don't try so hard  when you least expect it, that's when you're expecting. Thank you for the response.

• I'm so glad that you feel welcomed!  That is awesome. ;)  It also sounds like you have a strong faith that holds you up when needed and that you can share with others as well.  I'm so glad you have support in your life.  Please keep us in the loop so far as how you are doing.  Take good care,

Jess

• Welcome.  And keep trying.  It took my husband and I 10 years and 2years of fertility treatment before becoming pregnant.  I would get so frustrated every month and every negative test.  I now have a 5 week old miracle baby girl and she is so worth the years of torment.  In a few months we are going totry for number 2.  The best advice I can give you is don't give up.  Talk to your obgyn and you will get a lot of advice and ideas and they will tell you things you never even thought of.  And most of all...relax.  We made the mistake of trying too hard and not enjoying each other and it almost felt like a job.  Thankfully we recognized this before it destroyed our marriage.  Keep the faith.  It will happen.  Good luck and keep us posted.

• Wonderful advice Callie and congrats on having a baby girl!  That is wonderful news.

-Jessica

• I wish you lots of luck in trying for your first child.  You are only 20 years old and have lots of time to let nature take it's course.  Similac is the best formula around, I have used it with both of my children.  Good luck, this is a great time on your life!

• I understand your pain, my husband and I went through the same thing. We just received out blessing Feb. 4th of this year and it just encouraged me that god is in the blessing business. 

Great post. Love to see stories like mine.