Similac Bundle

• Moms and Dads,
    Do you feed your baby Similac® Advance® or Similac Sensitive®? Purchase a baby Similac Advance or Similac Sensitive SimplePac® (23.2oz) and receive a FREE Similac SimplySmart™ 8oz bottle as an added bonus. Let us know what your little one thinks about the bottle.

Keep an eye out for the special bundle packs here:
    BJ’s Club® 1/2/13 to 1/31/13
    Babies “R” Us® bundle 1/23/13 to 2/19/13

BJ’s Club® & Babies “R” Us® are not registered trademarks of Abbott Laboratories.

• I have 11 week old little girl that use's Similac sensitive she seemed to like the similac bottles very much I find them to be easy to clean and to travel with

• My daughter drinks Similac Advance, but already had enough bottles. So what i did was bought the packs with the free bottles in it and i'm gifting them to my sister ad cousin who are due to have babies in may and june. YAY for free bottles. I hope they like them as much as we have.

• Getting ready to have our fourth in a month, and my wife has nursed our daughters for 3-4 months each time. After that, we have trusted in Similac formula, and I'm not just saying that! That being said, what you decide to give your babies always should be a decision between you, your doctor and your family, and Strongmoms will support whatever choice you make!

• Brinny-

What a great idea! I'm so glad that you have been happy with the similac bottles as well.

-Jess

• thanks I will get one today

• I tried to buy the bundle pack with my VIB card at babies r us, they would not let me saying its not formula.  I was ticked off....and my baby is only 4weeks old and didn't have it in me to put up the fight. Starting to dislike Babies R us more and more!

• Awesome!! I was just looking into the Similac bottle!! Thank you for sharing

• flmomomtobe-glad this was helpful!