profile set up

• I don't understand why it's not showing the bio that I entered on my profile. And I saw in another post something about clicking on XX under a picture but I don't see an XX anywhere. What am I doing wrong here?

• You should be able to just click on your name at the top of the screen.. or your name on any of the posts you have made and it will take you to your bio page with your list of friends and how many posts you have made. If you click on how many posts you have made it will take you to a page where you can see each of your posts.

• Thanks Brinny. What I was actually referring ot was the part on your profile page where you write a little about yourself right under your profile picture. I can't get what I've written to show up.

• yeah i realized that after my first post then went to check and see if others could see it and you couldn't... but anyhow i would check with the site administrators to see if there is a glitch... I had another post that was made right after my first one that explained all this, but i'm not sure where it went..

• La_d_like-

I am one of the co-facilitators on "Strongmoms" and I've tried looking into your question, and I am having the same problem you describe when I try to look at your profile.  I will e-mail the administrators and see if I can get some help.

-Jess

• la_d_like-

The way it should work is first you select “Edit Profile” (at the top of the screen next to your name) and then fill in the info and click “Update Profile”:

Let me know if that doesn't work,

Jess

• Hi Jess, that's the way I was trying but it didn't work. I just tried again but it's still not showing up. Confused

• Hmmm, let me send another e-mail and see if we can get further guidance on this~!  So sorry,

Jess

• OKAY THANKS I'LL WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE Big Smile

• Hi-

I found out that there is a problem with the software which we are in the process of updating and hopefully the profile feature will be fixed with the update.

So try again in a few days and let me know,  

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Jess

• Hi

• Hi everyone.....still trying to get my profile to post. Hopefully the glitch will be fixed soon.

• Hi I'm still trying to post my bio on my profile without any success....Does anyone know if the problem is going ot get fixed or why this is happening???

• I am still working on this for you, and so sorry for the inconvenience!  I   From what I understand updating the profiles on Strongmoms is semi-broken.  Abbott is in the process of upgrading the software to a newer version and they hope the profile problem will fix itself with the upgrade.

Hang in there and keep posted, we will hopefully have this remedied soon!

-Jess

• I cant get mine to post either