Hi, new from Conyers, Ga.

• Hello everyone,

I am new to the site and I wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Karen and I live in Conyers, Ga. with my husband, 8 year old son and 6 month old daughter.  I look forward to meeting new people.

Have a good day,

Karen

• Hi Karen! Welcome to strongmoms. I am new also, this is my first time here and is so exciting to see that you live close to me. I live in stone mountain ga. I just have my first baby her name is Valeria and she just turned 3 months. I'm looking forward to learn tips from you.

• Welcome ladies! I am a father of two daughters, 21 months and 4 months. This site is great and there is a diverse cross section of moms and dads whop participate. Welcome aboard!

• Welcome, welcome! Karen, my kids are the same number of years apart. My oldest turned 8 when my youngest was only 3 months! I can't tell you how much of a help it is. My little one adores her big sisters and they play so well together. I can actually get some work done around the house!

• That's so funny...today is the first day I sign on and I was actually born and raised in Conyers.  Weird.

• Hi! Welcome to the board. I just moved close less than two hours from you (just outside of GA).

• Small worldSmile  Do you live near Conyers now?

• Thanks for the welcome.  :) I wish I could say the same thing was going on here.  My son and daughter are in awe of each other, however, he doesn't play with her all that much.  He loves on her and talks to her and then he is off to do his thing .  I love the age difference, but I am having a hard time balancing the two.  It doesn't help that my daughter doesn't want to nap, so it makes is difficult to spend the time that I would like with my son.  Any suggestions?

Have a good day,

Karen

• Hi,

I look forward to getting to know you too.  Yes, Stone Mountain isn't far at all.  Congrats on Valerie, she is a cutie!  I know one tip I can give you right off the bat (Wink).......people may give you a hard time saying that you are spoiling your daughter, but hold her as much as you want and don't worry about the house.  I feel like with my son, I didn't take advantage of the " baby" time and I regret it.  Now with my daughter....some days it is hard because I know that there is stuff to do, but I love on her all the time.  Enjoy!  It does go by fast!

Have a good day,

Karen

• Hey , my goodness. how are you. im new to the site as well and i from (down the street) covington but I  am delivering at rockdale. Im please to know someone is close by. this is my first pregnancy due in 9 weeks!