New to this site

• Hi everyone! I am new to this site trying to get use to it.

• THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TOO!!

• Welcome, welcome! I'm one of the online facilitators, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I would recommend using the search function for any specific topic you're interested in. We cover a lot here, so browsing through the categories might take a while if you're looking for something specific.

If you just want to familiarize yourself with the site, I suggest just taking some time and going through the categories and see what everyone is talking about. And never be afraid to post a question -- any question. Even if it's been covered before, everyone is great about responding.

Looking forward to your posts!

• Hello and Welcome to Strong Moms!!! We're glad to have you as part of our community. Tell us about yourselves....how many children do you have? I am currently pregnant with our 4th child, so life is a bit crazy around our end. This place is great for all kinds of discussions from potty training to breastfeeding. Welcome!!

• Thank you very much for inviting me in this site. I have a 4 yr old and a newborn so I'm trying to get use to the routine again. Congrats on your fourth child, what ages do they range from?

• Hello! I  am new to this site & I posted something but I guess it didnt go trough! ummm, Im still adjusting to this site & been going to diferent categories! This site is a lot of help! I am having problems breastfeeding & alot of my questions have been answered just by reading everyone elses post comments & questions! I just had my first baby & I had a c-section. This is all new to me I am a little scared & jumpi,well im trying to do whats best  for my daughter.

• Welcome to Strong Moms! Jump right in and start asking questions! There are so many mommies here who have great advice. I personally have 4 children.... my oldest just turned 6, I have a 4 year old, a 20 month old and a brand new baby (born 10-7-09). Life is crazy but I have gotten some great advice here on Strong Moms.

I also breastfed all of my children, so if you have specific questions I would be happy to help.

• Welcome to the community! I am also one of the online facilitators and also a pediatric nurse practitioner. In addition, my first baby will be due in march! I am here to help answer questions and ease your fears and concerns! We are a great family here and I will be looking forward to reading your posts!! Welcome again!!
  • Welcome to strongmoms and congratulations! The great thing about this site is that everyone comes from a slightly different background and perspective, so you have some great minds who have some different ideas about parenting. Everyone is so helpful and I have gotten some great advice. Welcome aboard!