New

• hi i'm new to this site. trying to find others moms to talk to and find help and answers to my questions. this is my first.

• Hi there, I'm new to the site as well.  Trying to figure out how everything works..

• Welcome to Strong Moms! I have been on this site for about 2 months now and I love it! As a mother of 3 (soon to be 4), I have found some great advice on this site from breastfeeding to getting your toddler to take better naps. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them on the site! If you need help navigating around the site, I would be happy to be of assistance. Again, welcome!

• Hi Im new to this website as well, still trying to figure out. Im 7 weeks pregnant with my second, (I have one angel baby), and I was wanting to see how other mothers are coping with things and how there first trimester has gone and all that good stuff. So if anyone has any thing to share let me know!

• On behalf of any Dads out there, there is some great information for you as well! Welcome to Strong Moms!

• Strongmoms is a great site for information and support for just about everything you can think of concerning you about your babies! Welcome and Enjoy!

*~*What are little girls made of? Sugar and Spice and everything nice!*~*

• Welcome to our community! I am one of the moderators here to help answer your questions and concerns! I am a pediatric nurse practitioner and a soon to be first time mommy! Welcome!
  • can you help me with this website? im new on here just trying to figure it out. how do you add friends and everything..? thanks for your help!

• I'm new too, just joined this morning! My baby is due in 2 weeks, and I can't wait to meet her!!! Looking forward to making connections with new Moms and Moms to be! Anyone planning to be a stay at home Mom?

• Hey there.. i just subscribed to this website today... my name is shannon and i have a beautiful step son who is almost 6 y/o, and a daughter who is two... i'm currently pregnant and i'm due on july 29.... we're planning on not finding out the sex of the baby... despite how much i try to get my husband to change his mind... but eh what can you do??? looking for other mothers to talk to... i also intend on being a stay at home mom.

• I just found this site as well. So far, I really like it. I'm due 6/29 with my first. I plan to go back to work after my maternity leave is over.  We find out the sex in two days, I'm so excited!! Smile

• Hi, I'm new to the site also. I found out about it from my Husband. I will be 40 soon and I just had my third baby on 10/18. I've never joined anything like this before and since I have StrongMoms have been great. I received coupons, samples and some great information. I am so thankful for this site.