New Momma!

• Hi All!

Im new to this site and new to motherhood. I look forward to getting to know other moms. And getting answers to my questions.

JulesBig SmileStick out tongue

• welcome :) how old is your baby? how are things going so far? I had a baby boy on aug. 2st 2009 and so far so good

• New here as well!!!  Best of luck to you!  I had mine, finally!  It's so great!  How are you holding up?  What do you think so far?  I hope you have a healthy baby, and tons of fun!

Merry & Zak Zadra

• Thank you. Zac is 5 weeks old and he was 4 weeks early. His birth date is October 10 2009.  Hes doing really good. Had a little problem with the formula but as soon as I switch to a soy-based he has been good. My only problem is I wish he would sleep through the night. Especially since I ll be starting school in a couple weeks and it would be nice to sleep through the night so Im more awake for class but I dont see that happening anytime soon.

Jules

• Congrats and welcome to the strongmoms community!!
  • Congrats and welcome to the strongmoms community!! I am one of the facilitators on this site and also a pediatric nurse practitioner. I am here to address any questions and concerns you may have. Congrats again!
  • I named my baby boy Zac too.  Im doing good. Wish he would sleep though the night but I think every mom to a newborn wants that. How are you doing?

Jules

• Thank you!

• I'm a brand new mom as well.  I just had my baby boy Shayne on November 7.  I would love to meet new moms as well.  I am breast feeding, pumping, and supplementing with formula when needed.  Is anyone else doing the same?  He is doing well and gaining weight and has the right amount of poops and pees a day so I'm guessing he is getting enough food.