New to discussion boards and strongmoms

• Hello all,

Im really new to this kinda stuff and scared and excited about being a first time mommy. Although im only 22, It took me forever to get pregnant and im so grateful that its happened. I really dont know much about how and where the baby sits in your stomache and everyone that ive talked to said ill feel the firmness around and below my belly button but its just the opposite. I feel it from the belly button and up is that weird? Strange? Does any one know what im talking about? and does your whole breast hurt or just your nipple? Thanks for reading this.

Desire`e

• First off, don't be afraid to ask your doc about anything if you are unsure.  Especially your first time around.  I wouldn't worry too much about feeling the firmness higher in the belly.  You are proably just carrying the little guy high.  And yes, your breast will be sore all over, not just the nipple.

congrats! Big Smile

• Hello!

First off, don't be afraid to ask your doc anything.  They are there to help and reassure!  I wouldn't be too worried about feeling the firmness higher in your belly.  You are probably just carrying the little guy high.  And yes, soreness all around the breast is normal.  It is how I knew I was preg everytime!

Congrats! Big Smile

• im new to this and a new mom as well too! im at the end of my first trimester and i can feel my little baby bump below my bellybutton as well. in the beginning of my first trimester my whole breast was hurting and now its my nipples! my doctor told me the pain should ease up with time though.