HEY

• HEY EVEYONE IM NEW

• hey how's it going i'm new too what should we do lol

• Im new as well and I dont really like how this site is set up... I joined to gather information and all the info this site has to offer doesnt really seem to have anything to do with me.. Am I just going about it all wrong or what?

• Thats understandable... im new too. i find the best info when i put comments up. you can get really helpful info from experienced mothers. plus you can vent out here too...Smile

• stellaroonie,

Hi, I sent you a friend request with a site I've found very helpful. I tried to post it here but it was denied so you'll see it in your friend request. Best of luck. I hope you find the answers and support you are looking for.

• Hey!  I'm new too...kinda getting used to the site as well...can be confusing!  How far along are you all or any other children?  Due dates? Boy or girl?  I think it helps when we get to know each other too!

• Hi just signed up today. My daughter is 8 weeks old now.  All I have to say is the similac soy formula is the best.  My daughter has a bad milk allergy (upset stomach & had a rash on her face).  We started soy 2 days ago and she is so happy. When are you due? boy or girl?

• HI THIS IS JESSICA(MZLAYDEE) REPLYING TO UR MESSAGE. IM 20 WKS BUT WED. THE 21ST OF JULY ILL BE 21 WKS. THIS  IS MY FIRST CHILD SO I HAVE ALOT OF QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS FOR MY DR. LOL! IM DUE DEC.1ST. LAST TIME I HAD A ULTRASOUND THE GURL SAID IT WAS A BOY BUT IM GOING BAK NEXT WK TO FIND OUT FOR SURE. YEA I THINK IT DOES ALSO HELP WEN U GET TO KNOW OTHERS UP HERE. SO TELL ME MORE ABOUT U.

• I'm new to this site too. i think i like it because you can read up on all the grow of your baby.  I am 11 weeks and due FEB. 15th.  i also think that it is nice because you can talk to other mommys to be.