hello

• hi every one i am new to this hope someone can help and talk a litle bitBig Smile

• Hi, welcome. What do you want to talk about?

• Welcome to the site! When are you due? Congrats!!!
  •  tank you Smilemy baby was born already on june 20 fathers day he is 3 weeks old tomorrow how about you

• Congrats. I am still expecting, 26 weeks along and it has been so HOT lately I know it's going to be a long summer and pregnancy.

• I'm new too... How do you post a question? Lol I'm trying to figure this out.
  • i know i am glad mine is over before the long hot days where do you live?

• i am triying to figure it out too sometimes i am still kind of lost

• Omg... How was it giving birth.. I'm soo scaried.. I heard that the pain is unbearable
  • well for me it was bad but not that bad, besides i went natural if you dont want to feel any pain you can always use the epidural medication they say is much more easy, and even if you go natural every body is different you cant really go by what someone else experience. but dont be so excared you will be ok.

• you will be ok dont worry

• HI MY NAME IS MIRENDA N IM NEW TO TEH MESSAGE BOARD ALSO!!! HOPE ALL IS WELL!!!!Angel

• HI IM MIRENDA IM 29WKS... I KNW HOW U FEEL ABOUT THIS HEAT... YEA SEEMS LIKE WE GOT THE HOTTTT SUMMER!!! STAY COOL!!!!!Wink

• Hi! My name is Karla. I had my baby boy Logan on May 5th. He is going to his 2 month doctors visit today. :-) I'd love to talk to anyone. Have a great day!

• I am new to this site as well. Congrats on your pregnancy! Everyone's birth experience is different. My son was born on June 24th and after 2 1/2 hours of labor I was told it was time to push. I did not believe it since it was my first child but he was already crowning and ready. There was no time for epidural and I was really scared and did not believe I could do it. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. My advice would be to take a breathing class to prepare for birth. Congrats again and don't be scared - it is so worth it when you hold your baby Smile