NEW TO THIS. . . .

• HEY EVERYONE MY NAME IS CASEY AND I AM GOING TO BE A FIRST TIME MOM IN MARCH. . . . I AM SO READY TO FIND OUT WHAT THE SEX IS BUT I HAVE A COUPLE MONTHS TILL THEN. . . . I AM NOT TO GOOD WITH THIS SITE YET AND COULD USE SOME POINTERS ABOUT IT. . . . Smile

• Congratulations and welcome to Strong moms. Jump on in the conversations and contribute! It is a fun way to meet other moms who may be expecting like you. In addition, you can learn some great tips from moms who have already had their baby.For more specific nutrition or baby information, check out the tabs at the top. Good luck and glad to see you here
  • Nice to meet you Casey! I hope you are finding your way around the site more easily now and I am looking forward to hearing how your pregnancy is going.

• Welcome! Excited to see you on here! I hope you find some helpful information on here. As previously stated, the tabs up top contains specific information on questions you may have. The discussions are moms like yourself who are sharing advice, encouragement, and support! Let us know if you have any questions. Big Smile

• me too. but seems easy enough to get comfortable. . . i'll just dive right in!

• Great to meet you too! I'm glad you're finding your way around easily. Welcome!

• Welcome Casey! Hope the pregnancy is progressing well. You should be finding out the sex soon if you haven't already. Wishing you luck on that!! My brother and his wife are expecting their first in March as well and we just found out its a boy!!! Congrats on the pregnancy and I hope the remainder goes wonderfully smooth for you.