i am lost!

• Hi everyone! I have been on here only once before, and I believe some of you had written great responses and were very helpful! I received your responses via e-mail, but I have no idea how to respond back! I am lost on here! lol

• Where did you post your original question? The replies will be found there. I'll try to see if I can locate it for you!

• It looks like this might be it: http://similac.com/community/boards/forums/t/11544.aspx. Hope this helps!

• Me too PediNurseJulie1, I haven't seen some of my postings? How many days did the review takes?

• If you click on your name in any of the posts that you have contributed to it will take you to your profile page and tell you how many posts you have made. click on the underlined number and it will take you to all of the posts that you have started or contributed to.

• Awesome Brinny, so glad that you could help Remylim.  Remylim is there anything else you need?  Let us know!  -Jess

• Awesome Brinny, so glad that you could help Remylim.  Remylim is there anything else you need?  Let us know!  -Jess