New to post

• How does this work?

• Welcome! As you can see, it takes a little bit of time for your post to be approved by the site moderator and then it appears on the message boards here. People can reply to your message and you can reply back! StrongMoms is a great place to get some good encouragement, advice, and help with pregnancy and parenting. Tell us more about yourself!

• Mmm11-

Welcome to the strongmoms community. To answer your question, there are lots of things to do within the web boards, it just depends on what you need.  If you want to ask a question or are seeking some support then take a look at the different boards on the site and you can then post that question or ask for support on the board that most closely relates to your topic.  For instance a lot of parents have questions about nausea associated with their pregnancy, so they go to the pregnancy board and then can post questions and suggestions for dealing with Nausea.  You can also read the other posts in the areas that interest you and then post a response.

I hope that helps a bit, let me know if I you have more questions.

Take care,

Jess

• Hello Mmm... Strong Moms is great because you can be as active as you wish... participate at your leisure and if you have any specific questions, thyere is a community of well-intentioned and experienced parents who are quick to offer advice and support. Welcome aboard!