How do you Breastfeeding Moms Support Non-Breastfeeding Moms?

• It is World Breastfeeding Week this week and to celebrate an "I Support You" movement has begun! The "I Support You" movement was created to bring together all moms -- breastfeeding moms, formula-feeding moms, and combo-feeding moms. It is a wonderful way to lift each other up and celebrate our roles as mothers -- no matter how we all choose to feed our babies. You can join the movement and Twitter party this week on Wednesday, August 7th at 8 pm EDT. What do you think of this idea? How can we support other moms out there with all feeding decisions?  You can find the movement with the hashtag #ISupportYou. -- Bonnie, StrongMoms Facilitator

• I think it's pretty important to affirm mothers for doing the very best they can for their kids! Everyone has a different idea of what that looks like and I know I really get irritated when other people think I'm doing something wrong that is only a matter of personal preference. I make sure to speak words of encouragement to every mother I see and help them know that another mother thinks they are doing a great job! A little encouragement goes a long way! :-)