New

• I am new to the site.  Learning how to use the site.

• Welcome to Strong Moms! This is a great site to connect with other moms, ask the tough questions about parenting, or just share some of your own great advice. I personally am the mother of 3 (soon to be 4) children and also a NICU nurse. Jump on in the conversations and have fun! I am glad to meet you!

• Welcome to the site. I have been visiting this site since I first found out that I was pregnant. It has been very useful. Im sure you will enjoy being on it.

• Welcome! I encourage you to browse around the different topic areas and see what speaks to you. Also, don't be afraid to post any concerns or questions you might have. Whether your concerns are big or small, this community always has some great advice to give!

• I've found that there is something for everyone on StrongMoms. Most importantly, you can throw out any concerns or problems to the many parents here and get unbiased answers. You might not agree with everyone, but at least you can have more information to better make your choices. Welcome aboard!