I like to introduce myself

• Hello Everybody

My name is Stefanie, short Steffy, and I am 30 years old. I am mom of Alexis, Emily and Lukas. I am  married to my DH for 9 1/2 years now.  I am from Germany and moved to the states 03/08. With Emily I experienced PPD, for which I was taking medication 3.5 Years. My last Pregnancy was just wonderful and I enjoyed it alot. Even though I developed Gestational Diabetes and Preeclampsia in the end. Because of that the doctors wanted to induce me in the 39th week. I was long against it because Alexis was induced in 35th week and it hurt like hell , plus I was in labor for 40 hours. With Emily I was lucky because it only took 2 hours. Eventually I gave in (I couldnt take the risk of ignoring the docs advice) and They induced me on September 30. 19 Hours later Lukas was born.

Alexis was born on  October 4. 2000. She was 5lbs 11oz and 18.9 inches tall

Emily was born on  December 15 ,2004. She was 9 lbs 2oz and 21.5 inches tall

Lukas was born on October 1, 2009. He was 7lbs 11 oz and 20 inches tall

I am glad Lukas was born in october because (i don't really now why) I didn't want him to be a september baby. Even Though it would have been neat, because september 30 was a wednesday and both my girls were born on a wednesday. Well, that's it from me

Steffy

• Welcome to Strong Moms!! I am glad to meet you...there are a lot of great moms on this site and some really great advice! I have 4 children...6 yrs old, 4 years old, almost 2 and a 6 week old baby!  Glad you are here!