Hi

• Hi, I'm new here and I had a baby boy on July 23 2009 and would like someone to talk to about different things so if you will please respond

• I just joined this site today.  I'm due June 11th and find out the sex on Tuesday.  Very excited!

• I have a 1 and a half year old and a 2 month... If there is anything that I can help you with let me know:)

• Hi Isis Im new here too.  Am expecting 1st baby in April.  Am really scared.  My baby is a boy too.  I would like to talk about anything, have been home the whole pregnancy.

• Thanks Gavin I can use all the help I can get.

• im really happy for  you i have to little girls one is turning 5 on monday and i have almost a 3month old baby .

• Hey :) I'm due June 14th, it's my very first.. i'm 24 and kind of scared! My husband and I are both clueless and my parents live far away. But I'm reading a lot of books and my doctor is very helpful. I found out the gender last Wednesday, a little girl! Very excited and looking forward to sharing things on the forum. 

• Hi, I had a baby girl on Sept. 16 & would love to talk about things. Like right now she is 20 weeks and shows no interest in rolling over ... This is my first baby, how about you? If you'd like to keep chating, please let me know. Elizabeth

• Hi i had a baby boy on july1st 2009 .now he started to  rolling over and getting things what he wanted.