No Friends :(

• Hi I am new on here and I am not sure how to use this site... How do I get friends?? Big Smile

• Welcome aboard! To friend someone, hit their user name and follow prompts. I mostly communicate through the message board, but either way, I think you'll find this site a great resource!

• thanks!

• I'm new on here too and I don't have any friends. I've been a member for a couple of months...

• LoL, I do not have any friends on here either. I mainly just read.

• I love reading. That's pretty much what I do too :)

• Hi, I just signed to this progaram..I new too...and I will like to meet new moms..

• I'm no mommy yet but I will be in late November or early December...

• Hi Sammy, congratulations...my baby is only 2 months old..and I will like to make friends..

• Thank you. I'm currently 22 weeks and will be 23 weeks and 18 on Tuesday!! I love to meet and talk to new people so I think that we will have no problem getting along.

• I will be your friend on here if you want me to be. :) I'm new on here too so yeah.

• Hello! Welcome to the site. I am an online facilitator and I am here to help answer all your questions and ease your concerns. If you want to meet new moms, you can always call your community hospital and inquire about groups for new moms so that you can communicate and spend time with people in your area. Is your baby born yet?

• No, my baby isn't born just yet...

• yeah sure...do you live arround danbury?

• of course it is nice to meet new moms...Im a first time mom..I have a 2 month old girl.