The new girl

• I've been a member before but forgot my previous username and password :-) but now I plan on being more active with this website and discussion boards this time. The advise I think would be great. Need help thou of how to start with talking to other moms, we girls have to stick together...

• Hey - welcome back! Glad you hopped back on again. If you go to any of the topics like "pregnancy" or "first year" or "feeding and nutrition" and click on them, you will find a bunch of messages with a variety of topics. Click on one that interests you and reply to the author! You will be chatting with other moms in no time. :-)

• Julie's right! Just jump on in the conversation and you'll get some really great advice here on everything related to pregnancy and raising children! Glad to see you back!

• tamaratinez99-

Welcome back!  I'm so glad that you found us again and took the initative to re-join!  I think the best thing that you can do is to do just as you have done today-reach out and make posts with questions, thoughts, concerns and accomplishments.  We would love to hear from you and cheer you on as you make your way through the journey of motherhood!

-Jessica