newley prego

• HELLO TO ALL MY NEW FRIENDS!Big Smile WELL I AM ON MY 8TH WEEK ON BABY #4. I ALREADY HAVE 3 GIRLS AND OPING FOR THE BOY NOW! LOOK FORWARD TO A LONG LASTING FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU GUYSGeeked.

• Hello 

I am on my 7th week and baby number 1 Big Smile very nervous and still new to all this  but its nice to meet you

• Hello and congratulations :) This is my First child and im 7 weeks :)

• Greeneyes3-

Congrats on your pregnancy!  What excitement in the house to have another baby on the way.  There must be a fair amount of pink in your house with three girls!  Keep us posted, I'm anxious to hear if you will finally get that baby boy!

-Jess

• Greeneyes3- congrats on your pregnancy! So exciting - have you told your girls? Are they excited about it too? I'll cross my fingers for a boy this time! Keep us up to date :-) 

AmandaPanda 7890-Congrats on your first! How is your pregnancy going? Are you feeling okay? It can all be rather overwhelming but there are so many people here who can help give you advice and encouragement. Glad you found us!

• Smile

• Congratulations! I have 4 children as well except I have 3 boys and 1 girl! I hope you get that boy, although I know you'll take another healthy girl! Congrats again and welcome to Strong Moms!

• i have a boy and pregnant with my second baby and found out she's a GIRL yayyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeee

• Judith -

Congrats your little girl!! You have one of each kiddo now-so fun! When are you due?

Julie

• Hi Greeneyes,

CONGRATS TO YOU!

Its so good to know I'm not alone. My name is Lisa, I'm from Atlanta, i have 3 grown kids. 

My partner and I found out 2 weeks ago that we are having a baby. We are very excited, we too are 8 weeks. This is such and excited time time for us. Till next time, congratulations again.

• Wow! Congratulations! Hopefully you'll hit the jackpot with a boy! Either way it will be a bleesing! Wink I'm a new mommy to be!! Big Smile I'm only 6 weeks!! It's so exciting! Next week we'll be looking for a heartbeat!! Can't wait!!

• Hi Greeneyes! Congrats and good luck! My wife and I have three beautiful girls as well and are debating #4... what convinced you?

• Congrats, It's very exciting I'm 31 weeks and it's very nerve wrecking..going on bby #2.

• Congrats on your #2, Linda. So soon! Just 9 weeks left! What are you most nervous about? :-)