28 weeks along with triplets.....

• Hello all! I am 28 weeks along in my first pregnancy and am expecting triplets. I have been on bed rest at the hospital for 4 weeks, and will be here until the babies are born. All three are boys! I live in Michigan and I was just wondering if anyone knew of any websites, groups, magazines, books, etc thay I may find helpful. There is not a ton of information on triplets out there. Any help would be appreciated.

• Congrats!! Three little boys - what a blessing! How are you holding up on bed rest? A month is a long time to be confined to a little space. I know it'll all be worth it in the end, though. I'm not sure of any specific information out there but I know that I've seen some support groups for mothers of multiples out there. I'm sure you already have, but have you asked the hospital staff if they know of any resources for you? Do they have any support groups? Hang in there and keep us up to speed on how you are doing. 

• maggiean-

Congrats on your pregnancy!  Three little boys sounds like a lot of blue blankets turning to blue rattles and teething rings, to blue tennies, to blue balls and bats, to blue backpacks, to blue pencils and pens, to blue football uniforms, basketball jerseys, and finally-graduation caps!  Oh the fun, the family and the memories that lay ahead!!

I think Julie's suggestion was great so far as asking the hospital staff.  If there is a social worker she/he may be able to help you with info on support.  Also your doctor and then the nursery nurses and docs.

I'm sending lots of energy and blessing for healthy active boys with an easy delivery,

-Jess