new to the site/ second pregnancy nervous twins on the way!!

• This is my second pregnancy, I am nervous and expecting twins.

• Mscecenicole-

Congrats on your pregnancy!  I think that twins can be so much fun. :) They do keep you busy, but most mom's I've talked to come up with a pretty solid routine and it all goes very easily.  Are you have girls, boys, or a girl and a boy?  How old is your other child?  How is he/she adjusting to the idea of being a sibling?  I hope that you will continue to come here to share your progress, ask questions and get support.

Take care,

Jess

• Congratulations! Twins definitely seem like a challenge, but I'm sure the parental instincts will kick in and you will be a devoted parent to them, just like your other child. Do twins run in your family?

• Welcome to StrongMoms! Glad you found us on here - congrats on your pregnancy! Such exciting news. :-) Twins will be such a joy and double the blessings! Several of my friends have twins and they really loved talking to mothers of twins about what worked for them and what didn't with regards to routine. It helps a lot to talk with other moms who have gone through what you will in just a while. Keep posting on here- hope your pregnancy goes well!

• This is my second pregnancy as well... My twins were born at 31 weeks gestation , 12 years ago. Believe that having twins is very challenging yet, more than rewarding. Dont let the bed rest that will almost definately come your way get the best of you. It will all be worth it when you finally hear those little ones cry for the first time. Good luck in your pregnancy and please keep us all posted.

• Greek Gurly-

What a wonderful story of your, now 12 year old twins.  It's great that you have the perspective of having gotten those two through their earlier years-and now off to middle school?!  Now, are you pregnant again?  I wasn't totally clear on that.  If so, how far along are you?  Are your twins excited about the prospect of having a baby in the house?  I have a family that comes to our clinic-mom just had twins and is lucky to have a 16 year old daughter as well.  That 16 year old is a HUGE help to mom and just seems to love her role as a big sister.

Thank you again for sharing your wisdom with us!

-Jess

• J ess,

My twins are in middle school now, they are in all honors classes at a prep school. Yes, I am 11 weeks into my second pregnancy and I dont think my older children could care one way or another about the new baby coming. I am hoping this will all change when the little one is born. Right now Im just trying to focus on staying healthy and having a healthy baby at 32 yrs. old! Though I am very excited to see what the future brings.

Greekgurly

• Greekgurly,

Congrats!  On both your current pregnancy and having successfully gotten two kiddos into middle school with success.  That is fantastic and speaks highly of your parenting ability!  I'm confident that you will do just great carrying a pregnancy at 32 years, your still young!  Smile  

Keep us posted on how things are progressing.  

-Jess