Hi everyone i am new to this site, and super excited cause we are . . EXPECTING AGAIN!!

• We are so excited to become parent's again, we have a 4 month old baby boy. So now we are hoping and praying that we have a baby girl this time.

• Welcome to StrongMoms and Congratulations on your pregnancy!

• Wow! Congratulations and welcome to Strong Moms! Your kids will be really close in age, but that will be so much fun for them and for you and your husband. Good luck and let us know if you need anything!

• I want to echo the other gals that posted and welcome you to the site. I'm so happy for you that you have one baby healthy and happy at home and are getting ready for another.  You are going to be busy-but what could be better?!

Congrats!

-Jess

• Congrats!! So happy for you - two sweet babies in your future. I hope your pregnancy is healthy and smooth - keep us up to speed. :-)

• Just checking in on how you are doing? I have a 6month old daughter and just found out we are expecting again. Thinking we could be good allies as are in similar situations.

• Hope all is well with your pregnancy! Did you find out what you are having yet?

• It's so nice to read all the warm messages. I feel so welcome here.

• I feel so welcomed here. It's nice to read all the warm messages. Big Smile