New member.

• hi, im new to this forum and a first time mom,29weeks gone,just looking for new or just experience mums to share my experience with.By the way im having a girl!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited.Smile

thanks

• Welcome!! So glad you found us on StrongMoms. :-) So sweet you are having a little girl! Do you have a name picked out? Motherhood is one of the best journeys you will ever travel. :-) Looking forward to knowing you better. 

• Welcome to Strong Moms! I am 27 weeks along, but I am having a boy! We're glad you found us here!

• Comfy-

WELCOME to strongmoms, as you can tell we LOVE new members!  Take a look around at the different boards on the website-we have everything from feeding, issues that arise in that first year, older kiddos, to relationships.  This is a great place to bring your questions, to come to for support, and to offer others encouragement.

So glad that you found us!

-Jess

• we named her michelle.Smile

• hey,im happy 4 u.is this your first?

• hello friends,

I am Diane Reilly, New member of  this massage board 

• Welcome to Diane!  So glad that you found our boards. Are you or a family member expecting a new baby?  Can't wait to get to know you better!

-jess

• I AM NEW TO THIS MYSELF, MY NAME IS LISHA, I AM 24 AND EXPECTING MY 3RD CHILD, FIND OUT WHAT 'IT' IS ON THE 9TH. I HAVE HAD A ROUGH TIME WITH THIS ONE, IVEE LOST 38 LBS SO FAR AND I CANK EAT ANYTHING. NOW, I HAD A COLD THAT IS KICKING MY BUTT. 

• Welcome Lisha,  I'm glad you found our board!  I'm so sorry to hear that you are having a rough time, and that you have had a cold on top of that.  No fun at all!  I hope that you have a good doc watching over things and to help with your discomfort.  How old are your other two kiddos?  Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Hang in there,

Jess

• My goodness, Lisha! Sounds like you have had a very rough pregnancy! I'm sorry it's been so tough. I hope your cold heals up quickly and you can find something that will stay down and give you some nourishment. Hang in there!! How old are your first two kids? Congrats on your 3rd. :-) So exciting.