Backpains from h***!

• Hello I'm Cassie. I'm 31 weeks & for over the past month I have been having HORRID back pains that shoot through to my chest, they don't last long. I'v talked to my doctors & they said it was normal. Does anyone else have backpains like this?

• I had some pretty bad back pains... Not the type you're describing though. mine were dull aching pains that never went away. it was so hard to stand at work for my last month.

• I'm experiencing the same thing! They only last for maybe 30 seconds at a time, but it is the worst pain the world! Sometimes it even hurts to get out of bed it gets so bad. 

• I have back pain but it is more of the non-relenting dull kind that makes it hard to walk. I also have charlie horses in my stomach from time to time which makes it hard to move. The end is slowly coming into sight for me though! I only have 6 more weeks to go! 

• Ugh, that sounds awful. Shooting through your chest? I hope they ease up for you. I have the lovely leg cramps at night where my calves seize up so badly I have to get out of bed and walk around for a minute or two to get rid of them. Of course, at that point, I'm wide awake. Pregnancy has so many fun parts to it, huh?? :-p

• i had them but I was told its due to, sometimes or @ least in my case, wearing heels, the pants you wear, or even the tod you eat. I had heartburn during my first pregnancy that brought me to my knees sometimes. So try switchingetg to flats, get into some maternity clothes, and eat s little healthier. I also noticed that "green machine " smoothies bdy Baked helped a great deal this time around. Hope it gets better.
  • CassiieBear-

I wanted to check and see how you are feeling.  It has been about 2 weeks since your post and I hope that you are feeling better.  Were any of the suggestions that others made helpful?  Please let us know if you need anything.  I'm hoping that you are better.

Take care,

Jess