odd cravings

• Ok ive been having odd cavings like it anit nothing.Like corn on the cob, poatas,mexico food. Im glad i have a husband and a mother that loves me so much to help me get the foods i want to eat.

• Having odd cravings is part of the drill! My wife was so nauseous with our babies that she barely craved anything so it could be worse! Good luck and enjoy your burritos with corn on the cob!

• It's funny what you want when you are pregnant! I really love applesauce and Chinese food! Not together, of course. ;-) Speaking of applesauce, I think I'll go get some!

• I think weird cravings are hallmark of pregnancy!  What cravings have others had?

-Jess

• taco's and steak or pancakes and pudding with orange juice..lol

• I used to crave pink grapefruit and grapefruit juice like it was going out of style. It was weird!

• I craved sauerkraut!!!! I was eating it out of the jar!!! CRAZY!!! I craved fruit loops with my daughter and steak with my son! Enjoy!

• Candy, tacos, and supreme pizza... If i had lived in iowa i would have had it made. They have something called a taco pizza that i had never heard of until i moved here... and i have been to a TON of places throughout the US.

• Sometimes I get an ENORMOUS craving for those little debby creme filled chocolate cakes or donuts. I wonder why I crave such super sweet items that I've never really liked before??

• I read something once that the majority of pregnant women actually crave sweets.. I'm not sure of the exact statistic or anything, but it was certainly true in my case. I craved sweets about two weeks before i even thought to take a pregnancy test... and i was only 4 weeks pregnant when i decided to get a test.

• Well, as I sit here 37 weeks pregnant and eating jelly beans, I can confirm your thought that pregnant woman crave sweets! :-D

• Hey,  I'm 35 weeks pregnant with twins and I'm also having the same kinds of cravings. I've been eating almost everything I can think of.  It's so fun being pregnant and having a husband with you, he just gives me what ever I ask for lol Pancakes, eggs, ad sausage for breakfast, baked potatoes ad mac n cheese for lunch and chipotle for dinner! oh yeaaaaaa, I'm happy

• I mostly crave salty and tart things like nerd candy, grapefruit, or pickles! Once in a while I need something sweet, but definitely salty!

• I was the same with my first two pregnancies. Now I am 14 weeks preggers with baby # 3 and I crave salty food & I don't even care for salt! But, being Gluten Free & preggers is terrible! I crave sooo much but cant' eat the good stuff! Congrats on the new baby & enjoy the cravings :)