Soo tired.I am wide awake then I'm just feeling completly wiped out.

• I'm a mother of 3 and I'm 7wks.pregnant,is it that common to soo drained,were I'm almost ganna fall over if I don't lay down?My weight is 129 @ 5"1,I was in a meeting and almost passed out.If anyone can give me some advise on this topic I would be very gratfull.Thank youSmile

• Yes--the first trimester is extremely exhausting. Your body is going through MAJOR changes right now and the baby is zapping a lot of your energy. If you are concerned though, talk to your doctor and ask that they do a blood test because you may be anemic as well. Be sure you are taking your prenatal vitamins and drinking lots of water. In addition, be sure you are going to bed a lot earlier than you used to. When I was pregnant in the first trimester, I found that I was in bed and asleep by 9. This helped me get through the day a lot better. If you can take a nap or rest during the day then go ahead, but I know that is not always possible for most people. Good luck and let us know what works for you!

• londonbrg-

I think that it's normal to be pretty beat taking care of a toddler/preschooler AND being pregnant.  That is a lot on your body.  However, I do agree with MommyRN4 that a trip or atleast a call to the doc is in order. I think it would be wise to make sure that you are not anemic as she mentioned and that your blood sugars are not to low.  Drink lots of fluids, get some rest if you can, and give them a call.

Hang in there,

Jess

• Oh, I feel your pain. I totally can relate. In fact, the EXTREME fatigue is how I knew I was pregnant to begin with! I literally felt like the walking dead and my eyes burned constantly with fatigue. I snuck  naps in where I could - it gets better when the 2nd trimester hits. Hang in there! 

• How are you feeling? Just checking in to see if you were still just as tired this week!

• I am also a mother of three and 9wks pregnant, I am in the same boat you are, I actually crashed in the middle of a meeting at work, turns out that dispite taking my prenatals I am still anemic. I try to snack on protein bars now to give me a boost. Good luck, I hope it gets better soon!

• Hang in there AmyRae!  Sounds like you need some extra rest.  Glad you found some power snacks that help.

-Jess

• AmyRae - glad you were able to figure out some ways to help yourself out. You can use all the help you can get with energy in the first trimester! Hope you are doing okay. :-)

• londonbrg-

I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing.  It's been awhile since you started this post and wanted to just see how things are.  Let us know how you are doing when you get a chance,

Jess