38 weeks already

• I can't wait to go into labor already ! Come on lets get this over with Angry I wanna meet my lil babygirl Dahlia already

• Chicagobaby12-

Does it feel like christmas eve every night?!  I love the excitement of anticipation in your post.  Is this your first baby?  What are you most excited about?

-Jess

• I'm right there with ya! I am about to be 38 weeks too and I would love to go into labor NOW! It is the longest couple of weeks, that's for sure. Is this your first baby? Try to find things to do that will take your mind off of it and know that you are near the end of the race! Good luck!!!!

• This is actually my 2nd baby. My daughter is 5 years old and with her labor I was induced. I just hope this one is much easier. I would love to avoid medications. Epidural needles scare me lol. Staying home as much as I can to avoid medications. How about you ? How many weeks ? Is this your first baby ?

• This is my second baby. My first child is 5 years old. Do your feet get very swollen ? How are nights for you ? Are you having a boy or a girl ? YES we are almost there =)

• Aww, sweet name. :-) Hang in there!! I swear the last couple of weeks are the slowest, aren't they?? I'm almost 36 weeks and feel like time is crawling. It really won't be too much longer - congrats in advance!!