Multipels

• HI Everyone;

Is any one expecting or have twins?

I have a boy and girl due in two weeks.

• ljks88-

Congrats on your twins!  That is so exciting.  What are you most looking forward to about meeting your babies for the 1st time?  It just seems so perfect to be expecting a boy AND a girl!  My good friend has twins, a boy and girl that are 10 years old now.  They have an amazing family and have so much fun together.  I think the fact that one is a boy and one is a girl enables them to really be separate and unique children.  I am not personally expecting babies this summer, but wanted to welcome you to the board and congratulate you on your kiddos!

I hope that you will continue to post and let us know how things are going,

Jess

• Congrats! I'm not expecting twins but just one little boy due in about 2 weeks. So exciting for you! Do you have names picked out?

• Blake William and Kaitlyn Elaine...Can't wait!

• Congratulations! I am not expecting twins, but I am expecting a little boy in 3 days...although this one seems a bit more stubborn than my other ones, so I don't know when he'll make his grand entrance! How are you doing in this heat? 

• OMG!!!!! I wanted twins but turned out im having a lil girl :)....you must be very excited!!!!!!

• Had my twins over the week-end!!!!!

• Congrats!!! All went well?

• Aww - welcome to the world, Blake and Kaitlyn! Those are beautiful names - I absolutely love them. Are you all doing well? I hope everything is going smoothly!