Pregnancy 1st time momma :)

• When is everyone due? March 15, 2013 is my due date. where is everyone from ?

• Congrats.. My baby has already been born and is now 6 months old. I'm from indiana but now live in Iowa. How is your pregnancy so far? Good i hope.

• Hello and congratulations! I am from New Jersey and my wife and I are expecting our fourth child on 2/21/13! Good luck with your pregnancy and keep in touch!

• wow answer dad... our babies will be almost exactly a year apart. Hazel was born on 2/24

• Hey! I'm from the Pacific Northwest and I'm due in 2 days. Yikes!! :-) Congrats on your baby on the way! 

• Congrats!! I am from in central Florida and I am due 2/21/2013...this is my 1st! Big Smile

• I miss the Pacific Northwest so stinking much!!!! We moved away in search of work for my fiance and got stuck in the mid west and now we're trying to find our way back to Oregon.

• Once you've fallen in love with the Pacific Northwest, it's 

• Once you've fallen in love with the Pacific Northwest, it's quite an adjustment to live anywhere else! Hope you find a home in Oregon again someday! 

• Congratulations, I'm due April 1st of next yr, My Daughter was born on march 14th of this yrSmile im from northern california

• I just signed up today and I am due on March 25! I am so excited! this is my first and I am from the Northwest the lovely Washington.

• Sweet_maria_00 and NewMommyMadi - congrats on your babies on the way! You guys are just a week or two apart - how fun! Hopefully you guys can keep track of each other and provide some encouragement! Good to see you guys on here. 

• Crazy Brinny... one of my girls was born 2/27/09... special time of year for our families!

• Just signed up !! Im from milwaukee im due in a week sept 25 god help !!

• aww congrats!!!! im from Georgia, March 9th is my due date!!! Big Smile