First time mommy!!! Scared of labor!!

• Hey everyone I'm due next Friday on the 28th and I'm freaking out!! Any advice?!?! 

• I HAVE SOME ADVICE FOR YOU TAKE A DEEP BREATH! THERES NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF, IM 28 YRS OF AGE AND HAVING MY THIRD CHILD....I WAS A LITTLE NERVOU WITH MY FIRST AND WATCHING LABOR AND DELIVERY ON TV DIDNT MAKE IT ANY BETTER BUT ONCE YOU GO INTO THE HOSPITAL THE NURSES TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU AND ARE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY YOU WILL BE FINE......Cool

• First time labor is a bit scary because you don't know what to expect, but try not to focus on the things you don't know about and focus on how excited you are to meet your new baby! You'll do fine and the doctors and nurses are there to help you through it...and the epidural helps!!! :) Good luck--you'll do fine and let us know when the baby arrives!!!

• I echo what the other two ladies said - the nurses and hospital staff will help you every step of the way and keep you informed. That being said, I remember being worried about labor with my first. Now that I've had two kids, there is something amazing about how your body takes over in labor and knows just what to do with the whole process. You will do better than you think and I hope your baby is happy and healthy. Keep us up to date when he/she comes! 

• It looks like you have gotten two really good responses here!  I can't even imagine how hard it is to relax, but you will get through just fine-and think-you get to meet that perfect baby when you get to the other side of labor!  Keep us posted on how you are feeling and how we can help,

Jess

• Hey there! Just checking in to see if you had your baby yet? Let us know how it goes!

• Not yet i went to the doctor today and im 3 centimeters!!!!!!! they dont think ima make it to friday!!! im soo excited!! thank you ladies for the advice i will keep yall updated and the baby and I!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!

• I hope my advise is not too late for you.  When I had my first child 4 yrs ago, nobody was in the labor room but only me.  I got alot of advises from friends, relatives, online, ect... it just scared me more.  But when I came to the labor room, things were totally different, b/c I didnt how it was and what to expect, therefore, I just follow whatever my doctor said.  I didnt feel scared at all, and 45 min later, my baby arrived.  It was quick!  So my advise for you is... just relax and do whatever your doctor says.  The more you think about it, the more you scared.  Good luck !

I'm having the 3rd one, due next month.  I'm even more scare now b/c i went through 2 labors without epidural, and know everything and what to expect from it.  Hopefully this one is easy like first 2.

• Just check in to see how things are going-you have us all on our toes waiting for news!  Sending positive thoughts your way. :)  -Jess