Pregnancy food cravings—share your most interesting cravings!

• When I was pregnant with my daughter, I craved pink grapefruit all hours of the day. I would eat it for breakfast and drink pink grapefruit juice throughout the day—even with pizza! What do you crave when you are pregnant? Anyone crave any interesting food combinations? -- Bonnie, Strongmoms Facilitator

• Oh my goodness...I could not get enough applesauce. It had to be really cold from the fridge and I'd eat cupfuls of it. I also loved mac and cheese. Apparently I had the appetite of a 5 year old. :-p 

• Mac n cheese is a big one for me. But I also have this ridiculous craving for kosher pickles and vanilla ice cream. And I can honestly say it taste very yummy. If you haven't tried it I suggest you do. It sounds weird but it is oh so yummy.

• In the beginning i was really sick and the only thing that would help me was necterines ....and i had to smell citrus body wash LOL ...weird i know but now my biggest craving is Pizza w bananna peppers (cold) and bacon LOL ....nothing too crazy as far as eating but the whole citrus smelling thing was a bit weird ....:) ...

• LakynZmomme - I have a friend who LOVED the smell of citrus. She was very nauseous and she literally carried a bar of citrus smelling soap around and would sniff it in stores and places when she felt like she was going to throw up! I thought that was pretty funny. It's crazy what you'll do to make it through pregnancy! 

• yea i would carry the citrus shower gel withme in my purse ppl would look at me like i was nuts on the subway ... my hubby thought i was nuts and my doctor just laughed but it was the ONLY thing that helped but i couldnt drink orange juice !! oooo that wasnt a good thing LOL but sniffing it was GREAT!!! ;)

• In the begining the only thing i could eat was apples. i was sick allllllll the time. now i crave orange juice, and doritos/cheetos and almost anything dipped in peanut butter!. also, i want to go to subway like everyday. its nice because somedays i just want alot of green peppers n tomatos. and somedays i just want a plain turkey sandwich. Now i have made myself hungry.... ha. off to eat :)

• BabyJuneBug - hahah, hope you had a good snack! I loved Subway too! 

• so far, i just want beef and Chinese veggies, subway, pizza and milkshakes. nothing too crazy yet. i have come to love the 3 min cup o' noodles. couldn't stand them before i was pregnant but now i love them!

• My wife was so sick that she had anti-cravings that still exist even though she delivered last week. The sight of cheese puffs of any kind is now associated with severe morning sickness... my wife forbids me to even eat them!

• Sparklenshine- Chinese food was a real favorite of mine. Basically anything with salt! 

• During my pregnancy I crave a lot for Mango its either green or yellow Mango and even green mango shake...

• Those are some great pregnancy cravings! With one of my pregnancies I craved A1 sauce. I ate it on nearly everything for a few weeks! LOL!

• In my first pregnancy and this one I crave spicy foods. I also used to dislike cole slaw, but ever since my first pregnancy I have liked it lol.

• no weird food combinations but in the beginning i craved chocolate and now im always craving macncheese and sweets