So Excited/Nervous/Scared...all at once :) my first one <3

• This is such an emotional rollarcoaster. My name is Natasha and I am having a hard time sleeping at the moment...pretty normal??

• You are very normal! Congrats on your little one! So exciting...and yes, nerve wracking too! Motherhood is a pretty transforming experience and it takes a lot of preparation. Good thing you have 9 months to get ready! How far along are you? Are you feeling okay physically? Congrats again and welcome to StrongMoms! 

• Yes, it is perfectly normal! How far along are you? When are you due? It is such an exciting time ut a stressful one too! Good luck.

• Parenting is by nature a roller coaster ride from the time you conceive... roll with the punches as best you can and give your best effort to be a great parent and you will be! Congrats!

• The good thing about our strongmoms group-the boards never sleep!  So that means somewhere someone is up reading and here to respond to posts, questions and offer support.  I don't sleep well on a good night, so you will often find me here at 2am.  You can just consider this training for long nights up and down with a hungry and growing baby. :)

-Jess

• Thank you so much, I'm around 7-8 weeks and today the nausea kicked in a bit. I haven't actually had morning sickness yet but I feel it coming on. It's a relief that my mother-in-law is a phlebotomist and gives me tons of advise and support :) Thanks again for your beautiful reply. 

• I'm about 7-8 weeks along right now and I'm due mid-august so I get to have the delight of being pregnant all through the summer :)

• Thank you so much for your reply and I look forward to everything. It gets a little easier as the time goes by. I get to hear the heartbeat tomorrow! Very exciting!

• I'm glad they are open throughout the night because I think tonight might just be one of those nights. I slept all throughout the day and had nausea without vomiting for the first time as well. We get to hear the heart beat tomorrow so I'm very excited about that. Just want to know that my little one is healthy. I'm glad I'm not alone in all of this. My husband and family are very supportive and I'm loving this StrongMoms website!! How far along are you?

-Tasha

• Hearing the heartbeat is one of the best parts of being pregnant! :-) I actually just had my second little boy. He is 3 months old right now and I we have a 3 year old boy as well. Life is busy! I was very sick with both kids and hard a hard time sleeping while being so nauseous. Later on, my back hurt quite a bit. I have to say that a body pillow saved my life! Anyway, all that to say, I understand where you are coming from and how you feel. Hang in there!