HIII

• Hi i am new member to this site and i am 22 weeks pregnant and my due date is on july 14th.

hi every one

• Congrats! Welcome to Strong Moms! We are so glad you are here with us. Jump on in the conversations or start some of your own. It is such an exciting time to be pregnant! Do you know what you are having? Is this your first?

• hi congrats good luck on your baby :)

• Welcome!! So glad you are joining us here on StrongMoms. I hope you are able to find some great support and encouragement on here! Do you plan on finding out if you are having a boy or girl? How has your pregnancy gone so far? Congrats on your little one! 

• I also wanted to welcome you to the site!  I think you will find this a great place to come for support and to get your questions answered.  You must be so excited about your pregnancy!  Keep us posted and let us know how things are going for you,

Jess

• Welcome to Strongmoms and congratulations! Use this site for any support or advice you may need! So exciting!

• Hello and welcome! This site is very helpful and there are lots of supportive people here!