I'm New Here

• Hello Everyone. My name is Taura and I just found out that I am 6 weeks pregnant. I am a freshman in college and I will be 19 April 8th. I just want to introduce myself and I'm glad that I'm not alone.

• Welcome! I think you will find this site very helpful. School and a baby is hard, but doable! I have a son and I am in college and I am pregnant with baby number 2. It can be a little more difficult, but don't give up!

• Hello and Welcome to the Site! I'm sure you will find this a great place to come and vent as well as get support and advice when you need it. Congrats on your pregnancy!

• Hi Taura-

let me be the first one to welcome you to the site!  I am so glad that you found us.  :)  We have quite a few other soon to be parents that are in school so hopefully you will meet up here at strongmom.  I also wanted to say congrats on your pregnancy!!  I know that you must feel a mixture of emotions-as we all do...so know that i normal and hopefully we can offer some support and a cyber hug or two.

Please keep us posted on how your pregnancy is going and let us know if there is anyway that we can support you.

-Jess

• Hi Taura! 

Like everyone else, want to welcome you to StrongMoms! You are definitely not alone - lots of great people on here to talk to, ask questions, and vent with. :-) How are you feeling about this pregnancy? Looking forward to getting to know you! 

• Hi. I have mixed emotions about this whole thing. I got to see my little bundle just to see if it was in my tubes but it wasnt it is in my uterus growing. And i'm looking forward in getting to know you too thank youSmile

• Thank you. And I think im going to fine I just need a set plan

• Yes lots of mixed emotions! Thank you cyber hugs to you too! And I will post everything new

• Hi Taura! Congratulations and no, you are not alone! I know it may be very scary trying to figure out your life right now, but you will do what is necessary for your baby and you will be a great mom! Good luck!

• Glad your little one is in the right spot and growing. He/she has a great purpose in this world and is being born for a reason...I can tell you'll be a good mom with the way you are already reaching out and networking. Half of being a good parent is just admitting you need help and talking to other people about it! I know I certainly do plenty of that!!