Any suggestions to parents who are having twins?

• Any suggestions on new parents that are pregnant to twins?

• Wow! Congrats on your pregnancy. :)  So excited for you and that you are having twins.  There must be something in the air as I just answered a post on here for another mom that is having twins, so you might check that post out.  I posted what I know about feeding and twins and you might find that helpful.  What are you most excited about?  What are you most nervous about?

here is the title of that post: Twin mom to be..very nervous and overwhelmed..HELP!!

-Jess

• Congratulations! You are doubly blessed! What are your questions or concerns? I know there are many moms on here with twins who would be happy to help you out! Welcome to Strong Moms!

• Congrats on twins!!! Check out that message thread that JessBabyRN posted for you - it's got some great advice. So happy for you!

• Congrats!! Its exciting, huh? Im there with you; boy/girl due end of August Big Smile

• ruthmallory- So sweet! Do you have names picked out? Are they your first babies? So glad you two can chat with each other and help each other with the adventure of twins! 

• Yes, we have names decided on. This is my second pregnancy; I have a 7 yr old boy. Our twins are a blessing and a thanks to modern medicine. We struggled with infertility for 5 1/2 years before seeking help.

• Wow - what a blessing! :-) These babies will be so very loved. I'm very happy for you. Your little boy will be such a help too - is he excited?