mommy with 2 problems...

• First of all, congrats on the baby. But all I can say is just pray about it. Im kinda of faced with the same situation. In 2006, I was pregnant with a lil boy then 7 months within the pregnancy his heart quit beating, I was crushed and so hurt. then in 2008, I got pregnant again and at 9 weeks the same thing. But in February of 2013, I found out I was pregnant and Im excited but yet scared. Im 5 months now and I just slowly been telling my family members. But I feel like this is my blessing from God. So, you do whatever you think is best b/c people dont really realize the hurt and pain til they go through it. But with that being said I will keep you and you family in my prayers and please do the same for me.

• frdisco...

im am so sorry for your loss hun, i do understand the pain, but congrats to the baby on the way...i pray that you and baby are doing great and everything goes great for you...i am trying so hard not to get attached to the baby right now but it is hard knowing someone is growing inside me and i am now feeling her or him moving around even more...im not sure how to react, very mixed emotions...

i would like you to keep in contact with me, if you dont mind...for kinda of a support for each other since we are both around the same weeks and both have been down the same roads...if i can ask...when are you due? im due the day before my 32 b-day Dec. 6 lol...

lots of prayers to everyone

• lol sorry ment to type frdiso not frdisco...

• hey ladies...

i had my doc appt. yesterday, everything is going so great with the baby...all the doctors are very shocked and excited all at the same time...i am now 21 weeks and found out we are having a bouncing baby boy...my girls both told me they said they wanted a sister so they wouldn't jynks themselves and have another girl, they wanted a brother...my son is do happy he gets to be a big brother to a boy, he already is seperating his toys so his baby brother can play with them also...so thank you to everyone for all your prayers...

• Wonderful news and positive thoughts going your way for a healthy pregnancy!

-Jess

• I definitely understand you, i had 2 miscarriages and it is so traumatic and yes, now that I'm pregnant again, at first I didn't want to tell anyone including my parents and siblings for it might only cause sadness again. But then I realized, no matter what happens, your family will be the first ones to be there for you, uphold and support u come what may...so for me, go on and let them know!:)

• deishii...

i am sorry for your previous losses, but hope only the best for you, your baby on the way and your family...as for my family they do know now, i am 25 weeks and showing alot...i am having a little boy and his name is going to be donivian....my son wants to name him tarzan lol, i think it cute, my girls are very excited...

congrats agian and prayers to you and your family...