2nd pregnacy

• any new mommies out there due with their second in january?

• I'm not pregnant or due in January, but I wanted to tell you Congratulations and welcome to Strong Moms! Let us know if we can help in any way! I have 5 children under the age of 10, including one who just turned one! 

• Im not due in Feb. im due in 2 weeks but this is my second pregnancy !

• Missy and Autumn-WELCOME to strongmoms and congrats on your pregnancy!  That is very exciting.  Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl?  Names picked out?  What are you most excited about?  So glad you found us and hope you will keep us posted on your progress!  

:)  -Jess

• I'm not due in January, but pretty close. I am due December 26th. This is my second pregnancy, and also my second son. I am very excited. And congrats on your second pregnancy's ladies. :)

• yes, I am due Jan. 19th......Doc. is 95% sure we are having a girl. This is my second child. My first is 12yrs. old. Girl as well. It's like starting all over!

• Congrats! I am not due in January, but I did just have my 2nd baby in August. :)

• Yes- I am due on January 2nd! I'm having a girl this time around. My first was a boy, who just turned 3 this past Tuesday. I'm hoping to deliver on time since my son was born on Oct. 2nd! Hope all is going well with your pregnancy!

• Congrats to all of you guys! So many mommies and their new babies or babies-to-be!! Excited for you all! 

• Yep, I'm due 1/24! This is a girl, an  my first is a boy :-)

• Yay for a little girl!! I was walking around with my two boys this Halloween (who I adore) and couldn't help but think how CUTE the little girl outfits are! Do you guys have names picked out?