finally had the baby!

• hello all!!

I finally had my baby girl! my due date was 9/27 and she came on 10/1. I was 1 centimeter dilated for about 3 weeks and at around 6pm on 9/30 they induced me (pitocin) I ended up having her at 3:10pm on 10/1. Vaginal delivery, I only pushed for about an hour, they did use the vacuum thing though. She was 7 lbs 11oz and 21 1/4 inches long, her name is April. She was born with high bilirubin levels so she spent about 10 hours under the lights getting phototherapy yesterday. But other wise she is a very happy, healthy baby!!

• Congrats!  I am so glad to hear that you had your beautiful baby, and it sounds like things are going well-minus the bili lights.  I love the name that you picked out, that is perfect!  Now, make sure to get rest when she is sleeping, take deep breaths and know we are here to support you in anyway we can.

Wonderful news,

Jess

• Congratulations on April! She sounds perfect! I'm so very happy for you and glad you guys are all at home now. :-) I hope you settle into life with a baby well and get a bit of rest. Congrats again!!

• Congratulations on your beautiful and perfect baby girl! So happy for you and your family. Let us know if we can help in any way with any problems or issues you have as she grows!

• Congratulations! The thrill of anyone having a baby is palpable on Strong Moms! We hope you feel all of our love and support!

• Gcedano,

Just wanted to check in to see how you were doing with your new baby girl>? Hope all is well and keep us posted!