not as hungry as i think I should be

• I'm 14 weeks pregnant with my second and it seems that with my first i wanted to eat at least 3 times a day. But this time there are days where i only want to eat twice and maybe a snack before bed..has anyone else gone thru this...is it normal or a possible problem?

• I am 19 weeks pregnant with my second. I am going thru the same thing. When I am hungry, Im starving. But alot of the time, Im not hungry. I'll have a snack and milk and im good.....

• thats totally how i am Nesquick i making a forturne of me right now becase i tend to be hungry when i'm not home so i get their single bottles the ones about the size of a pop bottle and after i drink it I'm fine. it just weirds me out becase last time i was able to eat 3 meals a day and there's alot days when i can't even consider eating a 3 meal.

• Hormonal changes and a growing belly can lead to a very different eating schedule. Each pregnancy is different, so even though you ate well last time...this time is different and that is okay. Try to make the meals that you eat as healthy as possible, take your prenatal vitamins and keep your obgyn informed and you should be just fine. If your doctor is worried about your nutrition or you aren't gaining enough weight, then you may have to change your eating habits. More than likely as the baby grows....so will your appetite.