Serously bad mood swingS!!

• I am about 7 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby and i am having the worst mood swings i could ever have!! It's horrible! I'm a stay-at-home mom with a 27 month old and a 9 month old, both girls. I've had mood swings before with both my pregnancies but never this bad! I get mad at the smallest things like my husband ignoring my calls. When i get mad i can't control my words or actions. Then i'll start crying and cry for 2 hours!!!  I'm usually a pretty mellow person, it's hard to make me mad. This is just getting out of hand, i need some advice please!! I'm desperate! My mood swings are pulling my husband and me apart, he can't stand to be around me cuz he's scared i'm going to snap at every little thing. What do i do?? Heeeeeelllp!!!!

• Talk to your doctor about this...there may be something he can do to help with the severity of the mood swings. Also, try and notice what your day was like when you start to feel these mood swings....are you overly tired? Hungry? Not feeling well? I used to get crabby when I didn't get enough sleep..which when you are pregnant is pretty much all the time. When I got a few extra hours of sleep a night or a got a nap in, I was a much nicer pregnant mommy!

• Hi, I know how you feel. I feel like I have lost my mind and who I am sometimes. I am 15 weeks pregnant and my mood swings have calmed down quit a bit, but every now and then the devil comes out. I tell you if I am just in the slightest bad mood my husband knows it and then he will make some comment about it and it usually ends up in a fight and me crying and pissed off for hours. I wish that things could be different, but it sounds like you could really use some you time. I would try to find a sitter for a couple of hours and go and do something that you enjoy doing. Weather a date night with the hubby, or a pedicure for yourself. You may find that things dont seem as bad when you pamper yourself  a bit.