first time pregnancy with health issues..

• Well I am happy to annouce that I am pregnant for the first time. I am due May 1st 2010. After basically being told that I probably wouldnt get pregnant because of Polycyctic ovarian syndrome which I lost 35lbs in only 3 months then ended up getting pregnant. Me being 29yrs old I was like holy crap I cant believe this is happening, but then after crying and then telling my mom and dad. We were all excited and started buying baby stuff. I am going on almost 8 months pregnant and I had my diabeties test and my test came up slightly elevated at 144 which I guess normal is 130. So now they have me doing the 3hr test on march 2nd. I hope that I dont have gestational diabeties. I also was admitted to the hospital for a week for dealing with pains on 2 seperate occasions for gallbladder issues. The last stint I was in pain for 4 hrs and then finally went into the er. They did blood tests and said that my  white blood cells were off the charts high, and I had no magnesium level. They think that was bc I was throwing everything up. They were so worried they almost wheeled me into surgery and took my gallbladder but instead starved me for 3-4 days, and put me on antibiotics then told me I could only have 30grams or less a day of fat. They are hoping that I dont have another flare up with my gallbladder bc they didnt wanna take baby Gabriel out just yet. I am hoping that I have him natural and then they wanna take me into surgery to take my gallbladder out. I am kinda scared tho bc I wanna be with him, and I wanna breastfeed him right away, but I will be so dopped up I wont be able to.. so yea im a lil anxious. Plus at work(im a cashier) I keep getting contractions when I have to bag the groceries also but there not really bad just crampy feeling where I get really hard and have to stop for a second. Well I have a taste for some Low fat chocolate icecream so im off to get a small bowl. Congrats to everyone else.

• U POOR THING!HANG IN THERE ,IT WILL B OVER SOON...THE CONTRACTIONS ARE NORMAL..BUT STANDING N BAGGING GROCERIES ARE NOT GOOD..U NEED REST ENJOY UR LAST MONTH OF PREGNANCY:)I HAVE HYPERTHYROID ..IT CAME ABOUT WHEN I WAS PREGNANT I WAS ALWAYS GOIN FOR TEST NOT FUN BUT I HAVE A HEALTHY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL:)GOOD LUCK ON THE 2ND OF MARCH..:)