4 days left

• I have been having really bad hip and back pain for the past 2 weeks. My doc finaly said that im gonna be enduced on monday. Im excited about it but at the same time im freaking out. i mean i know they have to come out the same way they r made but im starting to think that its not going to be quite as much fun.

if u have any advice on how to ease my nerves a little that would be awsome!

~Stich's Mommie~ Pizza

• Baby time!  Congratulations!!  I induced with my first pregnancy and it was fine.  They hooked me up to a monitor and I could see my contractions even when I couldn't feel them yet.  I didn't have an epidural with either of my pregnancies and I was fine.  It's labor so it's going to hurt some, but you can do it!  If you need an epidural, go for it.  I read in a book about women in third world countries working in the fields all day.  They would go sit under a tree and have their baby and then an hour later, they would go back to working in the fields.  I figured, if they can do that, surely I can have a baby in a hospital with no problems.  :)  

Good luck and enjoy your little one!  I hope this helped, even if it was just a little bit.    By the way, I was up until 1:00 the night before being induced and had to be at the hospital at 6:00 am.  Talk about nerves.  I made it though!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask!  

God bless!

• Actually that does help, alot!!  thank you

~Stich's Mommie~ Pizza

• well, only 2 more days now! I bet you're super excited! You will do great, and when that wonderful baby comes out you won't be stressed anymore (at least not about pregnancy) lol! Here's my advice: bring chapstick.. :) I went through 30 hours of labor and my lips got so chapped that I couldn't swallow! Good luck!

• The fun part is that you will get to see your beautifully baby... don't worry about what you can't control, and as long as you have a healthy baby and a smooth delivery, how you deliver probably won't matter...

• Being induced isn't as bad as you think...you will do just fine. It is sooooo exciting..good luck and congratulations. I have been induced and not induced and they are both relatively the same! Let us know how it goes!

• How did the delivery go?  How's the little one?  I've been thinking about you this week and hoping that all went well.

Big Smile