new with me!

• first i want to thank everyone who wrote me on my young and mom to be. yall helped me out a lot.

now whats new...last night i had very bad back pains on the right side of my spin and it was making my stomack hurt up towards the top. so i was freaking out and had to call my mom (which is now happy about the baby) and she told me that it was probably the way the baby was sitting or something. i'm 19 weeks and 3 days. i am bigger the my friends who are both 6 months lol. but i'm okay with that. i feel my baby moving all the time which is so cool i haven't seen it kick yet thats what i'm waiting for lol. in the next 2 weeks i hope to find out what i'm having at this point i don't care if its boy or girl. lol. but i'll keep everyone posted.

and i have not taken any labor classes yet if i even do.

• I've experienced everything from back pain to dizziness and nausea depending on where/how the baby is resting.  Many times just lieing down on my side will encourage the baby to shift into a more comfortable position for the both of us, but if it's being stubborn you just have to ride it out. 

No one believes me when I tell them that I'm 6 months along, because I'm still very little.  However, this baby is lively, active, and already downright obnoxious at times.  I swear it takes after my husband already!  It's very exciting to feel the baby move and to wonder if those are soccer skills, dance moves, or other future talents that are being developed already.  Congratulations!

• Wow, I can't wait to find out! When we found out it was so exciting - we we're able to buy all the things we'd been holding back on (my wife bought lots of pink, lol). And it was extra special because every time we went in our baby was turned around so we didnt find out until much later than usual. I'm glad everything was ok, and can't wait to hear more!

• I'm so happy you're mom has finally come around. New moms of any age need some kind of support system. It's not an easy job for anyone and the more people you can lean on, the better.

• I am so glad your mom is on board now. That will make all the difference. As for the pain, if it starts in your back and comes around to the front like cramps, you should lie down to rest. If it doesn't get better, call your OB immediately. Back pain and side pain is common in pregnancy, but not cramp like pain or pain that comes at regular intervals or in "waves".  I can't wait to find out what the baby is. Keep us updated!

• I'm glad your mom has accepted your pregnancy!  My mom was having a hard time accepting mine too, but she's even making curtains for the baby room now.  We found out that we're having a boy!  It's going to be so different from a girl, but maybe in a good way.

I took birthing classes with my daughter and wound up getting a c-section.  We won't be taking any classes this time around.  Since I've already been through them once I don't feel the need to do them again, especially since it could be another c-section.

I'm 23 weeks and I think I'm a pretty decent size too :)  I guess that's fine as long as our babies are healthy, right?

Have you been considering any names yet or are you waiting to find out gender?