it's a boy!

• hey everybody! i just found out last wed. that i was having a boy! Big Smile i'm very excited this is going to be so new to me. i grew up with all girls. lol. but i haven't picked out a name for him yet i'm just glad i can stop calling HIM an IT! lol. i got a jeep friday its a 96. i'm pround of that  my boyfriend bought it for me. but other then that i don't have anything else that is new going on.

• Congratulations! Boys are so great. My four year old son is mine and my daughter seems to be drawn to my husband. Get ready for trucks, dirt, and more trucks!

• Congrats on the boy!  I have a 4 year old daughter and this time around I'm pregnant with a boy.  It's going to be different, but it's exciting too!

• CONGRATULATIONS! I THINK IT'S BEST FOR THE BOY TO BE BORN FIRST..THAT'S JUST ME..BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT THEIR IS CUTER STUFF FOR GIRLS.. MY SON IS ALMOST 2 MONTHS AND IT'S JUST SOOOOO WONDERFUL!

• Congratulations! I know some will disagree with me, but I think it's great to find out what you're having before delivery day arrives. Being able to transition from "it" to "him" or "her" just makes the experience that more real.

• Congratulations on your baby boy!  You will find that boys are exciting and drawn to their mothers.  I have a 10 yr old boy and he is so fun and I am currently pregnant with my 2nd baby and its a girl so I guess she will be drawn to her dad as most girls are.

• Thanks. I have a nine year older daugther so it's like starting all over again. Congrats on your new addition. Little girls are so special.

• CONGRATS..AND, I'M ASSUMING THAT JULY 20TH IS YOUR DUE DATE.. =0) I HAVE A BABYBOY NEWBORN AND SO FAR..SO GOOD..I THINK BOYS WILL BE EASIER TO TAKE CARE OF..I GREW UP WITH ALL GIRLS TOO..THE ONLY MALE IN MY FAMILY IS MY DAD AND NOW MY SON, ALSO MY HUSBAND..I HAD NAMES PICKED OUT WAY BEFORE I GOT PREGNANT..BUT, GOODLUCK & CONGRATZ!

• Woohoo! That's wonderful news!! I can't wait to hear more Big Smile

• CONGRATS ON THE BOY! I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I FOUND OUT MY NOW 6 MONTH OLD WAS A BOY!! I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANY ONE ELSE BUT I SORTA ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A BOY BEFOR THEY TOLD ME..  LOL... I ALWAYS WOULD HAVE DREAMS OF BLUE THINGS AN LIL BOYS RUNNING AROUND..