Maternity clothes

• I love maternity clothes! I started buying them the day I found out I was pregnant with my son and was immediately addicted. I find myself looking at them even now when I am not pregnant. I enjoyed wearing stretchy waist pants so much that I wish I could still wear them. They are just so comfy! What are your favorite maternity clothes?

• I'm having a lot of trouble finding maternity clothes this timeSad  None of the shirts are long enough.  I'm at the point where I've been buying some regular plus sizes, but they look kinda sloppy.  I might have found some good shirts at K-Mart, I just have to see how much they shrink when I wash them.  I bought some extra large t-shirt type long sleeve shirts from Motherhood several months ago.  I love them, but they don't fit anymore, my belly hangs out of the bottom.  During my last pregnancy I had two pair of maternity sweat-type pants and I wore them quite often.

One type of maternity clothes that I really hate is my work uniforms.  The belly panel in the pants will NOT stay up for anything.  And we have to wear white uniforms so the panel is also totally see through.  It's hard to find a top to wear under my work shirt that will cover up the entire panel.  I went out and got a package of size 3X mens shirts and they work ok, but I get so tired of wearing all white everyday.  It's kind of funny because I've been wearing the white uniforms for 4 years, but it just makes a difference to wear a colored tee or tank underneath.

• I dont really want to wear maternity clothes i dont see any thats cute or anything, please tell me where I can find some really really cute clothes. Also I was thinking about just buying 2xl or 3xl but the other woman was right I dont want to look sloppy. Im 19 years old about to be 20 in May 2009 so yea im still pretty young so I want to look MY AGE not like im older

please someone help me find cute clothes for THIS generation and not ancient times lol

thank you

• Old Navy sells really cute maternity clothes. I bought tons of clothes on Ebay by searching "maternity lot". I also swapped with friends and shopped consignment.

• You can get really cute maternity clothes at Old Navy, Target and Motherhood, their prices are not that bad....mimi maternity has nice things but its more expensive...I guess one of my favorites was target, prices are affordable and the clothes are modern...also, you might want to try forever21, they don't have maternity clothes but you can get away with the larger sizes in a streachy material. That's what I did for both of my pregancys...

• kiara892000

I dont really want to wear maternity clothes i dont see any thats cute or anything, please tell me where I can find some really really cute clothes. Also I was thinking about just buying 2xl or 3xl but the other woman was right I dont want to look sloppy. Im 19 years old about to be 20 in May 2009 so yea im still pretty young so I want to look MY AGE not like im older

please someone help me find cute clothes for THIS generation and not ancient times lol

thank you

I'm not really sure what your budget is like, but Motherhood Maternity usually has some really cute stuff.  Also, if you go to Once Upon a Child they have a lot of more affordable options, but some of the items are VERY used.  If you go to Once Upon a Child, it's a good idea to check back often because they do put new things out regularly.  I don't know what your regular size is either, but I know the stores around here usually have a ton of things in small and medium.  I think that some Kohl's stores also have a decent selection of maternity wear.  Good luck with your clothing search and your pregnancy!

• Personally, I bought 3 maternity jeans, 2 capris and 2 shorts from MOTHERHOOD, since their really comfortable..the prices are a little high, so check their CLEARANCE section first. It's money well spent since they last a long time, so you can save that clothes for the next baby. Then most of my shirts, sweaters, and comfy clothes for the house came from ROSS. Their I found a lot of cute & affordable clothes..I'm a young mommy myself..I'm only 22. Be proud of that belly!

• THEIR IS A LOT CUTE MATERNITY CLOTHES..BUT, WHAT MAKES IT EVEN CUTER IS WHEN THE BELLY STARTS SHOWING..

• THANK YOU EVERYONE I'LL BE SURE TO CHECK ALL THE STORES YOU TOLD ME.

• Kohls has some cute maternity styles, too. I actually just bought a maternity top from there, even though I'm not pregnant. I liked the empire waist on the top. But be warned, Kohls styles are often cut small, so definitely try them on before you buy.

I too had trouble finding maternity clothes when I was pregnant. Motherhood Maternity is good. You can shop online if there isn't a store in your area. Target was hit and miss with maternity clothes. Their selection is so small, but the price is right.

• so this is my first pregancy and i wasnt that small to begin with but now im gaining out kinda fast and i still want to look cute in my jeans and stuff and tips to help my cloths fit still without haveing to buy a new wardrobe?

• I made my jeans last until twenty weeks by looping a rubber band through the button hole and wrapping it around the button. Then I wore a Bella band (you can buy cheaper versions on Ebay) to cover that up. Bella bands come in different colors and you can wear them many different ways. It looks like you have a tank top on under your normal shirt which is trendy right now anyway. I'm pretty small, so I couldn't make my shirts last longer.

Also, check Craigslist. I saw someone selling 90 maternity items for 175.00 the other day. That is less than 2 dollars an item! They were really nice clothes too. Yard sales are also good. Women who are done having babies tend to just give maternity clothes away. Thrift stores and Goodwill have cute clothes. Shopping those stores helps keep them open so they can service others.